No Lifeguard on Duty, Swim at your own risk. Pool attendants are strictly to enforce pool rules.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed (including coolers)
- No food or beverage in pool or within 4 ft of wet deck
- For your safety, diaper age children MUST wear swim diapers.
- No glass of any type is allowed
- No smoking (use designed smoking area)
- NO rough housing, running, diving, or jumping off water fall
- No pets permitted on pool deck (only on the pet patio)
- All children under 13 must have adult supervision
- Do not swallow pool water
- Please shower before entering the pool
- Change diapers in restrooms only, Not on pool deck/tables
- During severe weather pools will close.
- Pool Max Load: 40
- Wading Pool Max Load: 10
- No children under 13 permitted in the spa.
- Max usage is 15 minutes
- Max water temperature is 104 degrees
- Must shower before entering
- No food, drink, glass or animals are permitted in the spa or deck area.
- No diving
- Pregnant women, people with health problems and people consuming alcohol, narcotics, or other drugs that cause drowsiness should not use the spa without consulting a doctor first.
- Spa max load: 6 people